Unitube Non-armored Cable
1. Cable Description
The fibers, 250um, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. Over the tube, water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides. The cable is completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath.
2. Cable Application
3. Cable Characteristics
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
- PE sheath protects cable form ultraviolet radiation
- Small diameter,light weigth and friendly installation
- Long delivery length
4. Technical Specification
|Cable Type||Fiber Count||Cable Diameter(mm)||Cable weight(kg/km)||
Packing material: Wooden drum packed;
Packing length: 2km/roll or customized.